Memory of affection

 I remember my family's affection for me whenever I recall my youth.
I remember a lot of memorable and impressive experiences full of my family's support toward the young little girl, which made me who I am now. Today, I'd like to introduce my father who has affected and will affect me the most.

 My father was a friend, as he is until nowadays. I remember him trying to be in the same viewpoint with the young little girl in order to let me feel closer to him. He tried to share the culture of youth by learning the words that most youngsters often use, listening to popular songs together; however, he wasn't just a friend to me, but he was a teacher too. Every child may feel that his parents are the smartest when they answer to everything they ask. But oddly, the memory that I cannot forget til now is about the knowledge he couldn't answer.

 I remember the call to the tissue company by my father, who was asked by his daughter, "Why is the tissue consist of two layers?". The call was sufficient enough to solve my curiosity. Now I have the habit of finding out the answer through searching by myself or asking for help to teachers, friends or at least some related ones just as my father did. I expect the reason why I remember this for such a long period is that I was impressed by the way he solved the problem and the passion he had, especially toward the things related to his daughter.

 Until now, even though I learned more while growing up, I still respect him as my best teacher and best friend as these days, he not only teaches me academically but also holds me from faltering by the hardships I face. As I'm living in the dorm in Hoengseong, I'm going through the hardships that most normal peers who study at a school near their houses may not need to endure. What makes me bear all the stress from those difficulties is my friends, who are having a hard time together, and my father who always suggests me the right way and helps me get over and refresh whenever I fall in depression. Their supports have been really critical to me and helpful while spending a year in KMLA.

 With those help from people around me, I already became the second grader in high school and started to greet new freshmen. Even though I have felt 'growing pain' derived from many barriers I've faced while growing up, I could overcome and develop myself by my people's affection and love. I'd like to say that their affection was the core of my growth.

 18 years old, the age that may be regarded as too young or as sufficient enough to help others. As I have received, I want to be the one who can affect others with great love in return.

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

Metafiction essay : Big graduation mischief

Review_1 : Black mirror season 4, episode 2, Arkangel